Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary Mesa Issues Impostor

January 2nd marked the one year anniversary of the Mesa Issues impostor created to imitate yours truly. The short-lived, Scott Smith bashing blog lasted only a month, yet its impact still can be found in still coming in second in a google search.

I had marked my calendar back in March, to see where things would be a year after their inception. No real change from them, and it made me realize how much I missed the Griswold Watch and the Scott Smith watch.

A year later, the Real Mesa Issues still going strong, trying to keep you up to date on what is going on in Mesa with a little bit of my opinion thrown in. I'd like to do some new things in the upcoming year, like give the councilpeople a chance to do a "state of the district," and maybe even invite on a few guest writers.

There are some other ideas in the works, and who knows, maybe one of these days, I'll even try twitter. Heck, even the exurban guys are doing it.

No comments: