Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Be sure to vote Yes on Waveyard

Well, the election is finally here. If you haven't done so already, I encourage you to find out where your polling place is and go out and vote. This issue is important to the type of city that we want in the future. Here are the reasons I voted Yes:

  • Its supported by everyone, including the crazies at VBO. That's really saying something.
  • It will certainly generate more money for the city over the golf course.
  • We missed out on the Cardinals stadium. We should have something to show for it.
  • It would be nice to have a cool place in Mesa where I can take my kids.
  • I'd rather do this than start the property tax debate all over again.

We'll see how it goes. I hope the voters of Mesa make the right decision.

1 comment:

Exurban Jon said...

We did it! I wish there was a way to give a high-five over the Internet!