Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tempe Marketplace



I was browsing the Mesa section of AzCentral this morning, when I came across this ad for Tempe Marketplace. It makes sense that they are advertising to the surrounding communities including those who would be interesting in the Mesa section. My real question was, why isn't Riverview doing the same? You'd think that they would be inviting people, especially in Mesa, to check the place out.

I drove through the backside of Riverview the other day when I was in that part of town. I went all the way to Dobson, and I was pretty impressed with all of the work that is going on back there. They new office stuff is well underway and the hotel stuff is starting. Combined that with the new auto dealers, and there is a lot of stuff going on, but you don't hear a lot about it.

Tempe Marketplace is a retail only place, so it makes sense that they are advertising, but the only advertising I ever see is from the tenants of Riverview, nothing about the shopping center in general. With all this cool stuff going on, you'd think that we would hear more about it.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Over the holiday we went to see a movie at the Cinemark. (A great place to go, since the seats are comfortable and generally empty.)

They showed an ad on the screen for Tempe Marketplace. Somehow that worries me. Why did we put forth such a benefits package for something that is already making Fiesta look well kept...