Monday, May 5, 2008

Blake Herzog Mention

Well, I got a nice mention in Herblog: Blake Herzog's blog. The only real question I have is why Blake is writing this stuff at almost midnight on Sunday night. Either way, I thank her for the mention and agree that the more people become engaged in Mesa, the better the city will be.

Also, back on the blog issue, I have looked back at the comments and resident complainer and comment-basher disgustedmesan went on to say negative things about Mesa Issues. I just have to laugh because if you scroll back through the guys posts, nearly every single one is targeted at someone else, at either something they said or them in general. I guess its really easy when all you do is pick on other people's comments.

Not digging for the hard facts and demanding answers? Apparently you don't spend too much time on my site. I guess because I don't always attack people, I must be "sugarcoating" everything.

No comments: