Thursday, February 28, 2008

Endorsements

The Republic has an interesting rundown of who is endorsing whom in the upcoming Mesa elections. They must also be hurting for space or for clicks, because they had the article reviewing the endorsements as a separate link. I thought it was interesting that they didn't mention anything about the Police and Fire in the article - just on the rundown list. Judging by the fact that all of the signs I see seem to point to the police and fire endorsements, the candidates seem to think they are a pretty big deal.

What is most shocking to me is that Walters has won nearly every establishment endorsement, leaving Griswold with very few. I had thought that the people would split between the two, but really Walters mopped up in that category. So, who is backing Griswold? I looked to Griswold watch to see if he had anything to say about it, but alas, it looks like he has closed up shop. Great Oden's Raven!

1 comment:

Rex Watch said...

I'm sure it won't be long until Ron is back in full force. If there is a campaign law to break, Rex will be there. He just can't help himself!