Friday, September 19, 2008

Pearce Attacker Launches Blog

Nathan Sproul, the guy who ran the personal attack campaign against Russell Pearce, has started a blog to talk about the issues that he thinks are important. I say welcome to the party, at least he recognizes that he is a little late.

Anyway, the only thing I wanted to note is that yours truly, is not among his blog links. Perhaps its because I have been a little hard on the despicable tactics of "Mesa Deserves Better."

However, he does have a link to Thoughts on Mesa, who was equally critical. In fact, those guys once said "One can only surmise that Gibbon's and Sproul are working this dirty campaign as one and who know maybe this will end up in fraud charges again for Nathan."

Eh, you win some and you lose some I guess. Anyway, welcome to the blogosphere.

1 comment:

Nathan Sproul said...

It was never my intent to leave you off my blog list. Sorry about that. It is being fixed now. First day glitches.Thank you for the welcome to the blogosphere. (A different headline would be nice, but who am I to quibble.)