Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Welcome to East Valley Immigration

Check out the new blog on Immigration in the East Valley. Just in time to cover the 4 day story the Tribune is doing on Sheriff Arpaio. Here is their introduction:

"I've been running my blog http://eastvalleyimmigration.blogspot.com for a little over 6 months now. I've gotten a really good response and figured since it's in the news so much I can make it a daily thing. I'd love to be added to your blog list. Thanks!"

Check them out when you have a chance. Pretty interesting observations.

As long as we are updating blogs, it has now been 6 months since the Mesa Issues imposter has posted. Either they had absolutely no staying power, or they really were just looking to bash candidates as everyone suspected. I guess their mission was accomplished. Their sham of a site still comes up third on a google search.

Speaking candidate bashing, Scott Smith watch has been very quiet despite a new immigration policy and a lot of talk about economic development. They only poked out briefly to try to cover the logo, something they tried to pin on Smith even though he had nothing to do with it.

No comments: